Community Rewards and Recycling At BCP 2017-2018
At BCP, fundraising is critical to maintaining the quality of our excellent preschool! BCP’s tuition doesn’t cover all of our budget needs. We have two main fundraising events that take place in the spring, our Spring Auction in March and our Scholastic Book Fair that is held in April. In addition to these events, there are several opportunities in our community to give to our school throughout the school year.
Here is how you can help raise funds all year long!
Rewards Cards: Each school year in September, register and connect your Fred Meyer rewards card to Bethlehem Christian Preschool. A portion of what you spend will come back to us!
- Go to http://www.fredmeyers.com/topic/community-rewards-4
- Click on “Re-enroll or link your rewards card now”
- Sign In
- Search “Bethlehem Christian Pre-school”
- Check mark the Bethlehem Christian Pre-School’s box and begin shopping!
ESCRIP-follow these instructions and the school will receive up to 8% on the purchases you make online: Nordstrom, Macy’s, Amazon… just to name a few. There are over 800 stores!
- Go to http://www.escrip.com/
- Click on "sign up"
- Follow the instructions Group name: Bethlehem Christian Preschool Group ID: 9610372
- OR simply add your debit and/or credit card to the Escrip website and earn up to 8% of all qualified purchases.
Bottles and Cans * Return these to the bin labeled “Bethlehem School” inside Bale’s Palisades Market Place~ 1377 McVey Ave. Lake Oswego
Printer and Toner Cartridges & Cell Phones * Bring these to the container in the BCP hallway. We will earn funds for sending them in!
Amazon Smile* Do you order from Amazon? If so, you can shop and donate to our school. Log onto smile.amazon.com and choose Bethlehem Christian Preschool Inc. and begin shopping
Thanks for your support!!